Read latest health and safety guidelines 在这里. #CantStopCUNY
The Office of Academic Affairs
Welcome to the Office of Academic Affairs of the City University of New York, the world’s premier public urban university. The Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) has a special role in fulfilling the University’s most essential responsibilities as an institution of higher education, and as our country’s most powerful engine of social mobility. We work to expand access, improve teaching and learning, increase graduation rates, reduce time to degree, push the frontiers of knowledge, better serve our communities and produce more civic-minded, workforce-ready lifelong learners in the areas that our region, state and nation need most.
Every academic year, 超过500,000 learners at CUNY are studying at every level, from certificate programs to graduate degrees. They have found their place among 25 institutions, more than 1,400 academic programs, 200 majors leading to associate and baccalaureate degrees 和800年 graduate degree programs. The Office of Academic Affairs is proud to play a meaningful part in these half million journeys to self-actualization.
Important Student 资源
Course Catalog: View course offerings by subject.
Evaluate My Transfer Credit: Understand how credits may transfer.
Global 搜索: 搜索 class offerings across multiple colleges.
Information for Students: Find resources for academic success.
测试: Find preparation resources and other info about CUNY placement tests.
Learn more about the Office of Academic Affairs
Explore opportunities for yourself at CUNY, please visit our web pages.
- 继续 Education & Workforce 项目 (CEWP)
- Early Childhood Initiatives
- Executive Vice Chancellor and University Provost
- 教师 Affairs
- 健康 & Human Services
- Institutional 研究 & Assessment (OIRA)
- K-16 Initiatives
- Library Services
- 研究, Evaluation & Program Support (CUNY REPS)
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
- Office of Student Success Initiatives
- Teacher Education
- Undergraduate Studies, Academic 项目 & 政策
- University Registrar
- Academic Advisement
- Academic Program 资源
- 继续 & Professional Education
- Credit for Prior Learning (CPL)
- CUNY Early Childhood Professional Development Institute (PDI)
- The CUNY Leadership Institute (TCLI)
- Developmental Education
- International Education
- Middle States (MSCHE) Support
- Pathways/General Education
- 政策 & Procedures
- Reverse Transfer
- Teacher Education 项目
- Workforce Development